Tuesday 12 February 2008

Monthly Challenge

Hi - well I didn't have any takers this week and so I guess you are pretty much as busy as I am - plus of course there are tons of other challenges out there.

So I think I am going to make this a monthly challenge - that way it might be more do-able - what do you think? I can also then concentrate on it and you a bit more, and get a few more other challenges done myself!

So thank you for looking, and especailly if you took part - and I hope to see you again soon after the first Tuesday of next month - March 4th, when I'll be posting my next Card Sketch Challenge, using a Stamp or other product from the UK Stampin' Up! Catalogue. Sign up now for automatic feed notification of this next challenge sketch, or put it in your diary - as there will be some blog candy up for grabs!

And in the meantime - do check up on me at http://SuStampinStudio.blogspot.com/, and see also the UK Stampin' Up! Demonstrators' Showcase site at http://stampingforreal.blogspot.com/.

Su

No comments: