Tuesday 4 March 2008

March Sketch Challenge

Hi and welcome to the sketch challenge for March:

Yes, it's a pretty basic sketch - but simple is often beautiful and I bet the cards you'll make will be wonderful!

Previous rules apply - you can use anything you like as long as it includes at least one stamp from the current (and only) UK Stampin' Up! Catalogue (and it must not use any other make of stamp.)

To take part all you need to do is post your creations on your blog, stating which SU Sets your stamp(s) comes from, link back to this challenge post AND post a comment here to let everyone know about it (or if you aren't able to do that, email me instead, add your comment and I'll then upload them onto my other blog, linking your entry back to here.)

Then at the end of the month, I'll choose 3 to publish on this blog.

I'll also do a post with a link to everyone's blog/card, logging each Stamp Set as a label, so that in time people will be able to look you up via the stamp set you used.

Here is a Sample Card I have done using this sketch:
I used the Office Accoutrement set, with the Spiral and Round Tab punches, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac and Tempting Torqiouse Cardstock, Versamark, Black, Green Galore, & Brilliant Blue inks along with some eyelets and 1/4" whisper white grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks for joining in!

I am so looking forward to seeing your creations!

Enjoy!

Su

1 comment:

Samm said...

Great challenge Su! Here's mine using the Circle of Friendship stamp set:

by Samm: March Stampin Up challenge - Magnolia Tilda Stamp

Samm
x