Tuesday 22 January 2008

Our First Challenge

Hi!

Welcome to our first Challenge using stamps from the Stampin' Up! UK Catalogue. This challenge is based upon the following sketch / layout and you can use anything you like as long as it includes at least one stamp from the current (and only) UK Stampin' Up! Catalogue - and it must not use any other make of stamp.

Here is the layout:













And here are a couple of my cards to get you going:










I used 2 different flowers from the SU Mixed Bouquet set for this one.
(For instructions, see my other blog -http://SuStampinStudio.blogspot.com/)

and then the following card uses the so cute elephant stamp from the Year After Year Set, and the greeting comes from the Birthday Best set.

To take part all you need to do is post your creations on your blog, stating which SU Sets your stamp(s) comes from, link back to this challenge post AND post a comment here to let everyone know about it or if you aren't able to do that, email me instead, add your comment and I'll then upload them onto my other blog, linking your entry back to here. Then each Monday, I'll choose 3 of the best to publish on this blog.

I am so looking forward to seeing your creations!

Enjoy!

Su

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Su! Here's a link to 2 cards I made using our sketch. Enjoy --- and thanks for the challenge. http://kelleast.blogspot.com/2008/01/sketchin-away.html

Kathy W said...

SU- I will love to play, I will post later today US time :}
Kathy

Samm said...

Gorgeous cards Su and great sketch!

Here's mine:

MY ZIG ZAG CARD

Samm
x

Kathy W said...

Hi Su, I posted one today using Roses in Winter.
http://kraftinwithkathy.blogspot.com/2008/01/helping-out-stamping-friends.html

thanks for the challenge and the sketch!
Kathy sbs8

Marge said...

Su,

I've posted a card for your sketch and tried to do a link, however, I'm not sure it worked - sorry! My card is: Bleached Heartfelt Flower with Ribbon Rosette Center (just a short name ;-}).

Marge