Tuesday 29 January 2008

Valentines Day Challenge #1

Welcome again!

I went to the SU Open Night in Bristol tonight with Helen from our church crafters club - we had a fab time (more on my blog tomorrow!)

Well, this week's challenge is unusually not a layout (I do plan to mainly do sketch layouts.)

Seeing as we are all probably focusing on Valentines Day which is just around the corner, I thought we could have a challenge for Valentines Cards.

Your mission - should you choose to accept it - it to make a card that contains at least one heart (it doesn't have to be stamped) but should not contain any red or pink, anywhere on the card! Naturally, it needs to contain at least one SU Stamp from the current Stampin' Up! UK catalogue.

I am really looking forward to these! As it's been a late night out, I will have to post mine tomorrow for you!

Su

5 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Here is my Heartnotecardbox with 3x3 notecards.
hope this works for the challange.
set used is carte postale

Anita Van Hal said...

Hey Su! I have my challenge up! I don't know if these stamps are available in the UK yet, but it would be easy enough to make substitutions!

Thanks for doing this! Sorry I missed last week's, although I still plan on doing one!

Anita Van Hal
stampn@westriv.com
http://www.anitastamps.com

Kathy W said...

I posted them on my blog-I got two done today :}
Kathy
http://kraftinwithkathy.blogspot.com/2008/01/hump-day-challenges.html

Kylie Swain said...

Hi Su,

I have just found your blog thanks to "Stampin' When I Can" blog - my blog was also featured that day too.

I made this the other day for my Husband in very non-traditional valentine colours.

http://kraftykylie.blogspot.com/2008/01/have-i-toad-you-lately.html

Happy Crafting,
K.

Su Davis said...

Thanks Kylie - a real cute card!

Su