Monday 14 January 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! UK Challenge Blog!

It seems like there isn't a challenge site for us UK Newbies to Stampin' Up! and as we are only on our first stash of SU stamps/first UK SU Catalogue, I thought a weekly challenge was in order to get us going!

Of course, there are a lot of fantastic cards with Stampin' Up! stamps out there, including more and more from UK stampers each day, but wouldn't it be nice to have a central blog/challenge showcasing just the Stamps available to us in the UK (so for now, just from the first UK SU Catalogue)?

I hope you agree - and that you'll rise to the challenge and join me every week!

So - the Card, ATC, gift or papercrafting item will have to use a Stamp or other product from any UK Stampin' Up! Catalogue (of course the only one at present!) based upon the challenge.

Naturally this doesn't exclude any of you from outside the UK - and I expect most of the stamps we have in our SU UK Cattie are already out there in America, Australia and NZ, etc. So please join in the fun!

The Stampin Links on this site will be devoted to SU cards etc. so if you know of a good one that isn't listed, do let me know. And if you have any suggestions for this site, again please let me know.

I'll be posting the Challenges every Tuesday - from next week - 22nd January.

To take part all you need to do is post your creations on your blog, stating which SU Sets your stamp(s) comes from and link back to the relevant challenge post or if you aren't able to do that, email me instead and I'll upload them onto my other blog (http://SuStampinStudio.blogspot.com/) linking your entry back to here. Then each Monday, I'll choose 3 of the best to publish on this blog.

And of course, there will be blog candy every now and again!

Look forward to seeing your creations and hoping that we will be able to inspire each other!

Su

No comments: